Hong Kong Representative Office Registration Package #HKRO01 - RO Registration plus Business Address
When a foreign company intends to set up a physical presence in Hong Kong for the purposes of marketing search and development and liaison with suppliers and customers, it could consider applying to set up a Representative Office. What follows is a description of our fees and the documents required for the registration of such a Representative Office in Hong Kong.
1. Hong Kong Representative Office Registration Package #HKRO01 - Scope of Services
Our fees, inclusive of official filing fee, for the registration of a Representative Office in Hong Kong is USD780, including
(1) Application for Business Registration Certificate and payment of first year business registration fee
(2) Payment of first year business registration fee
(3) Provision of business address in Hong Kong for one year
(4) Forwarding of Government mails by Airmail
(5) Production of one stamp for the Representative Office
Note: the fee stated above does not include delivery fee for sending the application documents for your signing.
2. Registration Time Frame
The registration will take 2 working days to complete, starting from the day we receive the duly signed application documents.
3. Required Documents
Before submitting the application, you are required to provide with us the following documents:
(1) A copy of duly signed (by the director) Certificate of Incorporation of the company applying to register the RO
(2) A copy of passport (only the page showing the particular of the holder) of the director who signs the application documents
(3) A copy of residential address proof of the director who signs the application documents
4. Payment Term
We require full payment in advance before the commencement of application for registration.
In addition to the registration of RO, we can also assist you to apply for working visa for your employee who is to be transferred to and stationed in Hong Kong. Our fees for the working visa application is USD800. The time frame is around 4-6 weeks (for a smooth case).
In any case that you also wish to engage us to assist you to set up a corporate account or to apply for working/employment visa for your foreign employee, you may consider any of our registration packages listed below:
For further information or assistance, please call us:
Hong Kong Office: +852 2341 1444
Singapore Office: +65 6883 1061
Shenzhen Office: +86 755 8268 4480
Shanghai Office: +86 21 6439 4114
Beijing Office: +86 10 6874 8420
or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.