Germany Company Incorporation Package#1_Company registration only
Requirement for Set up a Germany Company
As a form of capital company, The limited liability company GmbH is equivalent to a legal person with 25,000EUR registration capital at least.
The Advantage of Germany Company
a. It is good to service local clients, as some local clients or suppliers only would like to contact the companies registered in German, not overseas;
b. Promoting the products and the company value, and the sale price could be a bit low to the market price in Germany;
c. The registered capital is only 25,000 for company registration, which can be used for expenses;
d. It is entitled to apply for permanent residence in Germany once the German company went smoothly around 4-5 years;
e. Improving the brand image and international image of the company;
f. Using commercial secretary could save a great of cost.
Our quotation for registering a Germany Company (GMBH) is 5,700EUR.Our service contains:
- Free consult service in advance;
- Equity of shareholder and article of association of the Germany company;
- Business plan fit to the requirement of the registration of Germany company65307;
- Company bank account open;
- Assist to legalize the relevant documents about the registration of Germany company;
- Handle the registration of IHK;
- Prepare the relevant document referred to the registration of Germany company;
- Handle the application for the VISA to German;
- Register with IHK65307;
- Register with Tax Bureau and obtain the tax number for German and European Union;
- Register with Customs and obtain the unified code for export and import.
Registration documents as needed:
please see the attached in annex 1 and 2.
If the client went to German to apply for the VISA of the legal representative of Germany company, it will take around 4-6 months to finish the registration of the company, based on the time for applying Visa for around 1-3months.
Our service goes as follows:
1. Make assessment on investor background free in advance.
2. Sign the engagement letter.
3. The investor provides information such as personal or corporate management plan.
4. Fulfill the Business Plan according to local German IHK (Internationale Handel skammer )and Ausländerbehörde:
a) Compose Business Plan by German veteran lawyer ;
b) Complete corporate profits and tax budgetary plan yearly by German veteran accountants.
5. Assessment and Registration in local German:
a) Finish company economic prospect evaluation in local German IHK;
b) Finish company name and business scope evaluation;
c) Finish the evaluation on work permit to be obtained by legal representative in local Arbeitsamt; Requirement for set up a Germany Company;
d) Finish the long-term investment visa evaluation on legal representative in local Ausländerbehörde;
e) Submit documents to the local German notary and court, including company inner shareholders?equity, Articles of Association and Appointment Letter for Legal Representative;
f) Pre-registration in local German notary and court temporarily;
g) Pre-registration in local German Finanzamt.
6. Return German evaluation documents to China (only for people who need visa from German Embassy in China):
a) Prepare relevant documents ;
b) Submit documents to the German Embassy in China;
c) Apply for the 90-day short-term transit visa.
7. Post-registration :
a) Transact bank account opening and capital injection;
b) Change the long term German investment visa;
c) Finish registration in the local German Gewerbeamt and obtain the business certificate;
d) Finish the official registration in local German notary and court;
e) Finish the official registration in local German Finanzamt and obtain the tax code;
f) Finish the Zollamt registration and obtain the import and export code;
8. Our service ends up.
9. The company opens.
10. We continue to provide the business service in local German.
Payment Term and Payment Methods
Upon receipt of your order, we will issue an invoice to you for your settlement. We require full payment in advance.
For further information or assistance, please call us:
Hong Kong Office: +852 2341 1444
Singapore Office: +65 6295 2884
Shenzhen Office: +86 755 8268 4480
Shanghai Office: +86 21 6439 4114
Beijing Office: +86 10 6874 8420