Singapore Branch Office Registration Package #SGBO2- Branch Registration plus Nominee Local Agent
Package #SGBO1 is suitable for foreign companies that wish to register a branch office in Singapore but donít plan to relocate any of their key executives to Singapore at present. Therefore this package?includes the services of two nominee local agents to satisfy the statutory requirement of two local agents.
1. Singapore Branch Registration Package #SGBO2 - Scope of Services and Fees
(1) Branch Office Registration: USD850
- Name reservation
- Preparation of necessary documents
- Registration with Registrar of Companies
- Bank account opening assistance
- Electronic Certificate of Registration
- Branch office profile extract from Registar of Companies
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Branch office rubber stamp
- Government and our professional fee
(2) Provison of two Nominee Local Agents: USD2,800 per annum (for two)
We will provide two local Singapore residents to meet the requirements of registration of your branch office in Singapore. The term of service is for one year and can be renewed before expiration.
(3) Registered Office/Address: USD240 per annum
We will provide a local Singapore street address for the purpose of registering your Singapore branch office. Fees for registered office is charged and collected on a yearly basis.
Total: (1) + (2) + (3) = USD3,890
Notes: For the provision of our nominee local agent service, we also collect a USD1,500 refundable security deposit. The security deposit will be refunded when you no longer need our nominee agent service.
2. Singapore Branch Registration Procedures
The process and the steps for this package are as follows:
Step 1: Place Your Order for the Branch Office Registration
Once you have come up with the decision to register your branch office in Singapore, please confirm with us by email or fax or telephone and at the same time email to us the following documents and information:
- a certified copy of the foreign companyís Certificate of Incorporation
- a certified copy of Memorandum and Articles (MAA) of the foreign company
- A list of directors with their particulars and if the directors are resident in Singapore and members of the local board of directors, a memorandum stating their powers
- the Memorandum of Appointment or Power of Attorney and details of at least two persons residing in Singapore and acting as the agents of the Singapore branch office
Step 2: Provide Branch Office Registration Details
Upon receipt of your order, we will email you a form for providing us with the necessary branch office registration details. You will need to complete this form and send it to us so we can prepare the registration documents accordingly.
Step 3: Make Payment
Upon receipt of the completed form, we will send you an invoice for our services. In order for us to commence our services, you will need to make payment as per the invoice sent to you. We accept bank transfer, local cheque, cash, or credit card.
Step 4: Prepare Branch Office Registration Documents
Upon receipt of the payment, we will prepare the necessary registration documents and email them to you for signing. If you are in Singapore, you can visit our office and sign the documents.
Step 5: Register Branch Office
Upon receipt of the signed registration and supporting documents from you, we will proceed to branch office registration with Registry of Companies i.e. Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA).
Step 6: Open Bank Account
Once the branch office has been registered with ACRA, we will assist you with opening of a corporate bank account for the new branch office.
3. Singapore Branch Office Registration Time Frame
The actual registration of a branch office in Singapore can be accomplished in a matter of few hours as the whole process is computerized. However, the overall process can ?take anywhere from one day to few days depending on the following factors:
- Name reservation: before a branch office can be registered, its name has to be reserved first. Assuming there are no objections to the name being proposed, the name reservation process can be accomplished in less than an hour. However, if the name conflicts with an existing name or if the proposed name contains some sensitive words that may require a review by relevant authorities, the name approval process can get delayed to few days or weeks.
- Signing of registration documents: if you are in Singapore, this is a quick and easy process. However if you are located overseas, the logistics involved in signing and sending the signed documents can take few days.
4. Payment Term and Methods
We require full payment before commencement of the registration. Payment methods will be provided upon confirmation of order.
For further information or assistance, please call us:
Hong Kong Office: +852 2341 1444
Singapore Office: +65 6883 1061
Shenzhen Office: +86 755 8268 4480
Shanghai Office: +86 21 6439 4114
Beijing Office: +86 10 6210 1890
or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.