Our fees for handling the change of name of a Singapore registered private company are SGD600. The fees quoted here cover both our service fees, fees charged by the Singapore Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
In particular, our fees cover the following items of services:
(1) Performing a name availability search and reservation of name;
(2) Preparation of shareholders minutes/written resolution for change of company name;
(3) Filing of name change documents with ACRA and payment of appropriate official filing fee;
(4) Collecting Certificate of Change of Name from ACRA (or E-Certificate)
(5) Ordering a company chop with the new company name
(6) Delivery of new Certificate and chop
Please note delivery fee is not included in the fees stated above. Delivery fee will be charged separately.